1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Here's your Auction

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JB1, Feb 1, 2007.

1. JB1

JB1 LawnSite Fanatic

Here's a website of an auction where they have just about any kind of mower you want. WWW.TEDEVERETT.COM just west of Indianapolis.

2. Fantasy Lawns

Fantasy Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

It's like a cemetery of failed lawn care company's ...looks like a bunch only couple years old ....

Wish they'd have one of those down here ....might help with the surplus of cutters

SSooo many broken dreams & promises ....

I think the mowers with steering wheels are cute ;-)

3. mowpart rep4

mowpart rep4 LawnSite Member

check out mowpart.com check out the the green book it will help you determine the worth of lawn & garden equipment mainly ztrs

WWW.MOWPART.COM
    HTTP:/WWW.MOWPART.COM

4. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Holy Moses that's alot of mowers. Sure does look to be a lot of John Deeres there.. and all the same model, maybe they were purchased real cheap from a Lowes store when they stopped carrying them?

5. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

That what my daughter said:laugh:

6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

There is an Ebay seller who sells a lot of commercial mowers and construction equipment on ebay who lives in Maryland.

His last name is Everett as well. I wonder if this is where he gets his equipment from, like a realative or something?????

Just wondering out loud!

7. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Are the JD 430 commercial grade lawn tractors? They look rugged.