1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

here's your customer loyalty

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bobbygedd, Apr 3, 2006.

1. bobbygedd

bobbygedd LawnSite Fanatic
    from NJ

yup, gas this morning was $2.40 a gallon. dimension went from $19 a bag in 2004, to $23 a bag in 2005, to $29 a bag today. my long time , and very friendly buddy buddy customer called to ask if the price was still the same as last year. i told him, "nope, it's been increased by $8 a month." he cancelled. there ya go.

2. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I think you will see a lot of that this year bobby:cry:

3. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

from $17 to $25 is a big increase, bob.

GEO

4. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Bobby..why in the world are you in this business?..it's obvious you don't like it.Why don't you find a line of work you like?

5. bobbygedd

from NJ

stick to the subject please.

6. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

That sucks, but that still is a big increase!

7. bobbygedd

from NJ

scuse me, geo...but...in cop school, they taught you how to: lie, without blinking. they taught you to: make sure your VICTIM is handcuffed, before you beat him. and, they taught u to: swear your partner is telling the truth, reguardless. WHAT THEY SHOULD HAVE TAUGHT YOU WAS: simple mathmatics.

8. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

You ain't close - it is from $35 to $43 - that is not a big increase. Bobby has it somewhat more figured out than most - actually really the most - actually the really really really the most - on this forum. - I wish he could take a vacation to SE. Iowa, and spend one day on my mowers mowing the big time properties. He would then have ammo for a lot of threads he has not even thought of yet. Believe me - He knows where he is coming from.

9. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Former Moderator

it's 2 bucks a cut on a four cut a month, less on a 5 cut month. what are you raising yours, 50 cents a cut?

10. geogunn

geogunn LawnSite Gold Member
    from TN

bob--was born with enough math skills to add an $8 price increase to your average of $17 per month and it comes out to exactly $25 as I said.

they should have taught the same math to you when you were in the new jerkey boys home.

GEO