hey dano, i think i need help...

8K views 56 replies 7 participants last post by  SKYNYRD 
#1 ·
i just aint got enough Fluid Film. i need more, more i say!:laugh:

Food Tin Aluminum can Food storage Drink

See less See more
#7 ·
#8 ·
Nice pic. I got a little collection, but not quite that big....I guess I need to spend some money!
i spent like $275-$300 to get that much and i still need more!:laugh:

#13 ·
I was having trouble getting my receiver off my truck. I tried everything. Then I found the sample can Dano sent me last fall. I sprayed it down good, let it soak for about 1/2 hour and found the biggest BFH I had. I wound up and bang!!! The dang thing flew out, slid across the shop floor and hit the wall. That stuff worked to good!!! Now, I think Dano owes me a piece if sheet rock.:laugh:

#14 ·
I was having trouble getting my receiver off my truck. I tried everything. Then I found the sample can Dano sent me last fall. I sprayed it down good, let it soak for about 1/2 hour and found the biggest BFH I had. I wound up and bang!!! The dang thing flew out, slid across the shop floor and hit the wall. That stuff worked to good!!! Now, I think Dano owes me a piece if sheet rock.:laugh:
That's a good one. Pony up Dano haha!

#15 ·
i can totally relate randy! our receiver was so bad a torch and hammer barely worked but a lil fluid film was all she needed:cool2:

#17 ·
As commander of the Fluid Film Army, I instruct all members to purchase large quantities of product to combat the evil state of Rust. There will be no compensation for damaged sheet rock due to the incredible efficiency of Fluid Film. It is considered collateral damage.

That is all. Carry on.

This is kind of fun. It's good to be the commander. :)

#19 ·
As commander of the Fluid Film Army, I instruct all members to purchase large quantities of product to combat the evil state of Rust. There will be no compensation for damaged sheet rock due to the incredible efficiency of Fluid Film. It is considered collateral damage.

That is all. Carry on.

Or King ....:p:p .....George where is your Crown?

#23 ·

That is all. Carry on.

Well ok then. I bet a sticker would prob. cover it up.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.