Hey everyone check out Kage Innovation's Wheel Kaddy the longest lasting sulky yet

orangemower

LawnSite Silver Member
Interesting but I like how BOP made their stepsaver so you're always in front of the controls.
Posted via Mobile Device

Richard Martin

LawnSite Fanatic
Somehow I missed the part about how this sulky is any better than any other sulky, why it might last longer, or how it will pay for it's self. The one thing I did notice is that it looks like it's expensive.

Greyst1

Banned
I like it, i've seen this in Turf Mag. I did quite a bit of research on sulkies when i ran walk behinds and most of them on the market are just mediocre. I found the pro one swivel castor wheel sulky to be the best since its gets you closer to a true zero turn. This one looks nice, i like the design and seems well built (from the pics). I think if i needed a sulky i would definitely try this one. Can't say if this is the best but i do like the design.

R & R Yard Designs

LawnSite Senior Member
I would really like to get one as I have one guy that hates to ride on a ztrs but tears the hell out of all the sulkies that I have now cause he has some weight to him. Can you pm me when you can.
Posted via Mobile Device