Lawn Care Forum banner
101 - 120 of 128 Posts
Why are you doing so much :cry:? Is that normal for a New Yorker?
Probably...we have em here and they are rude.

That being said, the Toro TruTrac is where it's at. Built like a tank...folds, can backup and two pins remove it for walking...and if tire goes flat on one side I've been known to finish the day using one side only.
Posted via Mobile Device

I would be crying too if I dropped 500 clams on a sulky!
Posted via Mobile Device
Its not the money,i was told Friday or Monday. Monday was a holiday so i figured Tuesday. well up to now no wheel kaddy,i really want to try this one.i was looking at getting all riders this year because all the sulkies we use are junk,i dont care what they cost or who makes them. I HAVE TRIED THEM ALL.i'm going to make a phone call tomorrow if i dont get it later today.

Just ordered a couple today. I would expect early next week.

Its not the money,i was told Friday or Monday. Monday was a holiday so i figured Tuesday. well up to now no wheel kaddy,i really want to try this one.i was looking at getting all riders this year because all the sulkies we use are junk,i dont care what they cost or who makes them. I HAVE TRIED THEM ALL.i'm going to make a phone call tomorrow if i dont get it later today.
Did you try a TruTrak?
Posted via Mobile Device

How long has the tru-trak been around. My toro dealer said nothing of it when I almost went with a hydro 48 in 06'
That's what I was thinking too...I don't think he tried one. Anyone who has tried one loves em. I did get mine in 07 though.
Posted via Mobile Device

Canceled my order today...........because I have a local dealer.

Thanks Kristin, they will be here in tomorrow AM.
I lied, they showed up last night. One is mounted, we'll do the other this AM since it's raining.

So far, the overall feel is completely different, way more solid than even a brand new Junk Wheel.

101 - 120 of 128 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.