1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

Hey Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Borsenik9, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Borsenik9

Borsenik9 LawnSite Member
    from MI

Longtime follower of this site, first day of posting. I am a full time teacher in Mid Michigan and also the owner of a landscape/ hydroseed LLC. We don't do any mowing or plowing, just landscape intall and light excavating and squirting. Been doing this for almost 15 years now, been in business for 4 on my own. Wonderful wife, 2 beautiful daughters, and another on the way.
    I have read MANY posts on this site and would like to thank all of you for the insight and advice that you have unknowingly given to me on a broad range of topics.
    B:cool2:

2. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

:waving: Welcome to the site yes this site is pack full of info.
    Happy holidays to you and yours.:waving:

3. DJ Contracting

DJ Contracting LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome fellow Mid Michigander :waving:

4. Borsenik9

from MI

Thanks guys! Hey, DG, are you in the Midland area? Do you do landscape install or mowing, etc. only?

5. DJ Contracting

I think your talking to me, I'm out of Bay City and have yet to land any accounts in Midland.

6. Borsenik9

from MI

I do quite a bit of install work in Midland and always get people asking about mowing/ plowing. I will keep you in mind.
    Do you do much install?

7. DJ Contracting

Not much just mowing trimming and mulch/beach stone we also do seal coat yeah if you hear of any work that way let me know, and I'll keep you in mind when people ask about landscape/hydro-seeding