Hi from Virginia

Mioxi

LawnSite Member
Just saying hi. I have two properties I run, but they are 27 acres and 37 acres. I mainly run finisher mower and bushhog, but I just acquire a Hustler Shortcut 1500 for free as my new toy and to help with my two properties. I mainly started fixing small engines for fun because they were free. I eventually got a free riding mower out of it, which turned to someone asking if I could help on a horse farm doing lawn care. I'm new and love hearing about people's experiences. Thanks.

Carolina Cuttin' Company

LawnSite Bronze Member
Just saying hi. I have two properties I run, but they are 27 acres and 37 acres. I mainly run finisher mower and bushhog, but I just acquire a Hustler Shortcut 1500 for free as my new toy and to help with my two properties. I mainly started fixing small engines for fun because they were free. I eventually got a free riding mower out of it, which turned to someone asking if I could help on a horse farm doing lawn care. I'm new and love hearing about people's experiences. Thanks.
Hi from SC.

What size mower? How many hrs do they each take? Do you do any weed-eating or just mow?

BTW, that's a funny looking mower

OP
M

Mioxi

LawnSite Member
Hi from SC.

What size mower? How many hrs do they each take? Do you do any weed-eating or just mow?

BTW, that's a funny looking mower
Kubota 3300 series with Land pride 72" Finisher and bush hog, gravely zero, cub LT1050. The 27 Acres takes 6-8 hrs weed eating 3 hours on a different week along with mowing around the house adds another 2-3. The 37 acres is mainly weed eating 5-6 hrs a week and mowing the other 2 with bush hog.

KUMA01

LawnSite Bronze Member
Hello and welcome I’m from the Hampton roads as well mainly Yorktown and Williamsburg not too many from va on here!

Carolina Cuttin' Company

LawnSite Bronze Member
Kubota 3300 series with Land pride 72" Finisher and bush hog, gravely zero, cub LT1050. The 27 Acres takes 6-8 hrs weed eating 3 hours on a different week along with mowing around the house adds another 2-3. The 37 acres is mainly weed eating 5-6 hrs a week and mowing the other 2 with bush hog.
Wow! That's a big difference than my jobs. Most are 1 hr total! I did just pick up a 2-acre job with a lot of weed-eating. Est. 4 hrs. Can't imagine weed-eating for 5 hrs!