1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

hi guys! im new from utah

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by fishfacejr2, Aug 16, 2009.

1. fishfacejr2

fishfacejr2 LawnSite Member

hi, im just starting a landscaping biz. been buying equipment for the last few years. i am trained in greenhouse and nursery work and was a plant salesman. in 11th grade i had the best score in utah on some landscaping test that a lot of landscaping students take in utah. i love the work very much. so the equipment i have so far is a shindaiwa spreader, a blue bird power rake, a snapper power plug aerator that i modified (i know i know), a beast of a craftsman rear tine tiller, a poulan pro bp blower that i got way cheap, a mtd walk behind edger (only paid 10 bucks for it :) ) a poulan pro chain saw and my 5.5 x 10 foot open trailer. and soon im geting me a john deere zero turn mower. well thats me, just some 19 year old who LOVES the biz :waving:

2. cgll1135

cgll1135 LawnSite Member

Welcome to LawnSite.com. We wish you the best of luck in your new business.

3. DLAWNS

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Good luck to you and welcome to the site.

4. g21

g21 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice to see you enjoying the buiness at such a young age! Keep at it you lucky dog - living in such a nice area! Let me know if yo need help with anything.
    Tommy