Hi, I'm Mike from ATL

Andrew H

LawnSite Gold Member
You could easily pick up fall clean up customers and snow customers, doubt you’ll pick up any mowing accounts this late, everyone’s on vacation.

Mownmachine144

LawnSite Bronze Member
I'm starting a new lawn care business and trying to get customers. When I'm in my yard, people stop and ask, how I keep mine looking so good? I love what this work, and would like to help others get a beautiful yard.
Welcome to LS, enjoy the forums. Lots of good information on here. I got family in Atlanta to.

hal

LawnSite Fanatic
You could easily pick up fall clean up customers and snow customers, doubt you’ll pick up any mowing accounts this late, everyone’s on vacation.
Welcome, just get out there a hustle you will pick up customers in the winter, I have. But if you get snow customers, let me know how you did that.

Andrew H

LawnSite Gold Member
Welcome, just get out there a hustle you will pick up customers in the winter, I have. But if you get snow customers, let me know how you did that.
Thanks for the welcome, but I’ve been here. Far too long...

kemco

LawnSite Fanatic
Cause if you like it, then you shoulda put
SIGN on it.

A little Bey goes a long way... No seriously get a sign for your company and put it in your lawn with contact info unless your HOA or covenant tells you it is not allowed.

hal

LawnSite Fanatic
How much snow does Atlanta usually get? I thought it didn't snow much there.
Basically none, maybe an inch or so, for a minute then it melts. We had a blizzard (for here) in '93.