High Hour Mowers!!!!

SouthSide Cutter

LawnSite Bronze Member
Been looking for a 72" mower for some jobs I have. well today I pick up a copy of AuctionTime.com. They got 8, 06 model 72" Scag STT35BV-SS's and all of them have between 4800 and 4300hrs. And all serial #'s are close. This guy really cut some grass!!!!. They are in Ca and they really look good for the hrs. Just wish they were alot closer.

KrayzKajun

LawnSite Fanatic
Prob not the original motors. Guess it all depends on how the machines were cared for. Oil changes, greasing etc...
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
S

SouthSide Cutter

LawnSite Bronze Member
Prob not the original motors. Guess it all depends on how the machines were cared for. Oil changes, greasing etc...
Posted via Mobile Device
Just got off the phone with them. The guy had 12 Scags all have org mtrs but 2. Had a large county contract on parks and lost it. They said he took really good care of his equipment.

OP
S

SouthSide Cutter

LawnSite Bronze Member
What kinda price they going for?
Posted via Mobile Device
The guy told me they have been for sale since March. Wanted 9000 for the low hr units (1200) and 4500 for the high hr units (3500-4800). Told him that was high and why they havent sold. Starting bid price is a 100 bucks sale ends the 28th of this month. The same unit with a 61 new on Ebay was right at 9000 or a little less.