1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

High Performance Spreader

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by VARMIT COMMISSION, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VARMIT COMMISSION

VARMIT COMMISSION LawnSite Senior Member

For Sale 10 Month Old Lesco Hps Spreader. May Have Been Used 15 Hours If That. Looking For A Local Buyer. Will Post Pics And More Details Tonight. Near Perfect Condition. Reason I Am Getting Rid Of It Is Because I Bought A Permagreen Yesterday From Lesco. No Longer Need It, I Am A One Man Show And Cant Use Them Both At The Same Time. Someone Will Get A Really Good Machine. I Only Work 2 Days A Week When My Kids In School So This Is A Very Lightly Used Machine. Not A Day To Day Use Machine.

2. VARMIT COMMISSION

Bump Bump Bump

3. Raven386

Raven386 LawnSite Silver Member
    from CT

where are those pics....

4. VARMIT COMMISSION

This hps was $3,000.00 when I bought it. I am asking $2250.00

5. VARMIT COMMISSION

Pics today had to spray yesterday and didnt get home till dark. I will get them here shortly.

6. VARMIT COMMISSION

Here's some pics. They are pic's of several holes I drilled. They are very small 3/16" holes. You can see by the "nubs" on the tires that this machine was used only a couple of times.

DSCF1513_edited.jpg

DSCF1515_edited.jpg

DSCF1511_edited.jpg

DSCF1516_edited.jpg

7. yardprospraying

yardprospraying LawnSite Member

What's with the holes? Did you use this granular pre-m? Looks a little "yellow or red". I might be interested in this though.

John.

8. VARMIT COMMISSION

I put a small tank on the back fenders, and a boom on the front to see if I could spray and spread at the same time. It was a waste of money. Spent $400.00 bucks on it all and it wasnt consistant enough to use. I still have the tank, folding boom, and tee jets. Its sitting in the shop. The only thing I got rid of was some of the hose. It was a weekend project that never amounted to anything. The hole on the handle bars was an on and off switch, and a valve to close one side of the spray tips. I think the electric motor was a flojet (?????????) not sure but can go look. It had a by-pass hose to recirculate for agitation and a pressure regulator for calibration. Tried it out on my own lawn and was not happy so I took it all off.

9. VARMIT COMMISSION

The yelloe color is andersons pro-pendi w/fertilizer. I use it on fescue. The red color is dust from shale roads.

10. VARMIT COMMISSION

bump bump bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.