Highest price for lawn mowing 2018?

Discussion in 'Bidding, Estimating and Pricing' started by Rockchoplawn, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Rockchoplawn

Rockchoplawn LawnSite Senior Member

Somehow saw a thread about the lowest price for 2018 mowing, so figured I would make one about the highest. For the sake of it, I’m wondering about mowing/ trimming etc only. Not including a bundled package for chem apps or mulch.

Mine is a $350 weekly cut on a very high end estate in Kansas City near plaza. Two acre property with a ton of landscaping and trees to go around. Trimming takes the longest and this person is very particular, but pays well for it. What about you guys?

larryinalabama, ltdlawn and JLSLLC like this.
  2. JLSLLC

JLSLLC LawnSite Fanatic

I'm glad you saw my reply, and made the topic, best wishes my brother, keep those fights on the lot to a minimum LMFAO

Rockchoplawn and ltdlawn like this.
  3. ltdlawn

ltdlawn LawnSite Silver Member

$200 weekly... condo complex.

JLSLLC likes this.
  4. BigJlittleC

BigJlittleC LawnSite Silver Member
    from Chicago

I have a 8 foot by 12 foot section of lawn I maintain at a condo building. I get $175 per week for it. That's for mow only. Biggest factor for the price is the lawn is on the roof top! Lucky it's a low hight bluegrass (Bella bluegrass) so it never grows to tall. Only take the trimmer up the elevator with a blower takes all of 15 minutes from pull up to pull off.

5. ltdlawn

ltdlawn LawnSite Silver Member

Windy City and rooftop
    Be careful.
    Now that's margin.

Green Machine 2 likes this.
  6. BigJlittleC

BigJlittleC LawnSite Silver Member
    from Chicago

It's safe enough to throw parties on! They have rented it out for weddings and whatnots. They have a safety wall/rail so it's not like your just going to fall off unless you wanted to! It's not a super tall building and the view is of the taller building next to it. When it was built you could see the lake.

7. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

$375 per cut

JLSLLC and Rockchoplawn like this.
  8. Rockchoplawn

Rockchoplawn LawnSite Senior Member

I wish I could say I had several at this price range... Most average $60-80. And only have a handful in the $150 area. Nothing in the 2’s. I would rather be on this one property vs doing 10 $35 minimum cuts any day.

JLSLLC and Charles like this.
  9. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

Yea only 10 minutes from my house. Plus do extra stuff when needed. Had it for long time

JLSLLC and hort101 like this.
  10. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

350$ for 2 acres...............I cant compete with that, congrats!

JLSLLC, weeze and sjessen like this.