Hitches?

Junior M

LawnSite Fanatic
went to the beach for the weekend with the girlfriend and some worthless SOB stole my 2 5/16s combo hitch...

So my question is, wasnt there a website that used to sponsor LS that specialized in selling chains and hitches and the like? I cant seem to find it.

OP
Junior M

Junior M

LawnSite Fanatic
I am glad it was just my hitch. I dont normally lock my tool boxes but I did this time for some reason..and now I know why.

Dirtman2007

LawnSite Platinum Member
went to the beach for the weekend with the girlfriend and some worthless SOB stole my 2 5/16s combo hitch...

So my question is, wasnt there a website that used to sponsor LS that specialized in selling chains and hitches and the like? I cant seem to find it.
wont it a lil cold to be at the beach junior?

That sucks, just wipe a bunch of grease on your next one, nobody messes with mine...

Dirt Digger2

LawnSite Silver Member
http://www.weaverd.com/

i buy all my stuff from these guys (i go to their warehouse so I don't know how expensive their shipping is)

and do yourself a favor...pay an extra $15 and buy yourself a locking hitch pin

OP
Junior M

Junior M

LawnSite Fanatic
wont it a lil cold to be at the beach junior?

That sucks, just wipe a bunch of grease on your next one, nobody messes with mine...
Yeah, it was real cold. But we got a nice room and they had an indoor pool.. it was nice to get away for a few days.

Dirtdigger:
I will.. I had one, till I lost the key and cut it off a few years ago. Never thought of getting another one cuz nobody had messed with my truck before. It sure was an expensive lesson to learn :dizzy:

tmf lawn care

LawnSite Senior Member
grade 8 bolt then spot weld the nut on the bolt it won't get stole off ur truck.
that how i got mine for the last ten yrs or till u got to cut it off the pull truck away from a crash. when a dumb lady rear endin my in my f450 in sep. it work great