• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

Ho do you guys get bids?

Lawnworks

LawnSite Fanatic
I am doing about 50 residential and a couple of small commercial accounts, but I think the big money is in the commercial accounts. Do you guys call them, do they call yall, or do yall knock on doors? I am going to do between 20k and 30k this year, but if I can get some yearly commercial accounts I think it will greatly increase my income. <p>Rick Wallace<br>Lawnworks

AGG Lawn Maintenance

LawnSite Senior Member
Check in your news paper. Also you can ask for bid spec's on places. Research it!!! Even on the net you can find out about bids.<br>Be very carefull the lowest bid wins in most cases. Try not to bid so you don't make a profit. Good luck!!! Travis AG&G Lawn Maintenance

eggy

LawnSite Bronze Member
Rick..Just ask.....stop in at local factories and ask....they can direst you...but dont give up residential i know a lot will say im crazy but you tend to keep residentials year after year and commercial accounts come and go in a hurry...have a good mix of both...good luck!!!!