Home and Garden Shows

horseman201

LawnSite Member
Just wondering how many of you guys do a booth at the home and garden shows in your area and if so how was the outcome for your business? Thanks

KrayzKajun

LawnSite Fanatic
Just wondering how many of you guys do a booth at the home and garden shows in your area and if so how was the outcome for your business? Thanks
IM looking for a lil feedback on this subject also. they have a huge home/garden show where i live, ive been contacted a few times about doing a booth. its just alot of money. i was qouted right at $1500 for a 10x10 booth. tht does not include the money it will cost to outfit the booth. i could send out roughly 7000-10,000 postcards for the price of doing the garden show.

OP
horseman201

horseman201

LawnSite Member
i could send out roughly 7000-10,000 postcards for the price of doing the garden show.
I was thinking the same thing. The one they have here in Nashville has around 18,000 people come through. With 18,000 people, you know they are interested somewhat in what you are doing. With the postcards it is a shot in the dark. Hard to decide what to do.

Puddle of Oil

LawnSite Bronze Member
I'm intrested as well, unfortunatly ours is about an hour from me.