Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do they make a qwikchute or masterchute for a 48'' exmark lazer z? If not, how can I make one from home? Do I need to take it to a professional welder?

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
I bolted my Masterchute on a 52" wb to see if it fit. it does.

I am pretty sure all the eXmarks have interchangeable cloth bagger and the Masterchute has a slotted bolt pattern so it should fit no problem.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Mine consist of a plate with a plate with a strip of steel at the bottom bent inward to redirect clippings back into the path of the blades. A hinge to swing the chute up & down.....and a rod to attach to the hinge and a mount ofcoarse to hold the rod. I made one for my Z rider...now starting on one for the walk behind & a grass catcher for a walk behind. Most likely wont finish those projects till winter due to work load.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LGF......I went to that website. They don't make one for a 48'' from what I saw, so I made this post wondering if there were other ways to make/obtain one

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
All depends on how high the grass is. IF you do not cut often enough it will windrow. Also if you do not use thick enough steel or a rubber seal around the plate it WILL blow grass on you because thin steel will move with the power of the blades & air.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Originally posted by Expert Lawns
LGF......I went to that website. They don't make one for a 48'' from what I saw, so I made this post wondering if there were other ways to make/obtain one
We make one for a 48" Lazer! They're made for ALL electric start eXmark mowers.

We're the inventors of the unit, it's patent protected and we're the only place to get one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.