1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Honda and Troy Built Parts

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by Breezmeister, Apr 20, 2008.

1. Breezmeister

Breezmeister LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from South Jersey

I've tried for the last hour or so trying to find a cross to some OME parts on a Honda..I need 2 blades and a belt...

Honda HT 3810
    Serial # 5200435

This is a Honda rider and has 3 different manuals listed, but I can not access them just to find the Pt # to the blades so that I can cross this to an after market blade or is this going to be a Honda only blade.

Then there is a the belt, a Mitsuboshi belt, # 76182 750 0030. Just need a cross for this if anyone has it
    I have tried Gates's site but no joy there to a cross it over
    Mitsuboshi site was no help either..

Now the Troy Built is another can of worms. I understand that it was a recall because it was a danger to the operator ;) The TB site does not even list it.
    But all I need for that is a belt that fits.

Md# 15028 Serial # 1100660

Now I haven't seen either of these units, my son got the numbers so if any of them are no good, I know who to blame :laugh: It is my understanding that they may be 15 to 20 years old.

ericg likes this.
  2. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

OK Breez,

For the blades there are two different ones;
    Right hand #72511-763-C00
    Left hand #72531-763-C00

The belt crosses to Mitsubishi part# K7974241 and is 1/2" x 42 3/8"

The number didn't come up for the Troy, Can you tell me what it is tiller/mower and a few more details ?

3. Breezmeister

Male, from South Jersey

Thanks Restro, That will help alot.

As for the TB, it is a wood chipper, was discontinued / recalled because of operator safety issues, or so I'm told. And is very old.

Md# 15028 Serial # 1100660

Thanks again

ericg likes this.
  4. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

5. FIXDISS

FIXDISS LawnSite Senior Member

If your son has the old belt off he can take it to auto parts store and they can likely match it with a utility belt. I just did that on a Scott's rear tine tiller.:)

6. Breezmeister

Male, from South Jersey

Thanks Restro for the time and the link, appreciate it.

ericg likes this.
  7. Breezmeister

Male, from South Jersey

That was the 1st question I asked him. Unfortunately the original belt is long gone. And he has no way to bring chipper in to me, I'm sure I could find something in shop that would fit. Thanks for the suggestion thou

ericg likes this.