1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

Honda trimmer .... Help

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by torontoyoman, Oct 6, 2005.

1. torontoyoman

torontoyoman LawnSite Member
    from Toronto

Hi guys

Where i can buy carburetor for my Honda HHT25SLTC ( only 5 mo old )

Thanks.

2. clcare

clcare LawnSite Member

Just have your dealer rebuild it.

3. torontoyoman

from Toronto

Dealer told me i have buy the new one and cost me $99 plus put it on , Total with TAX $ 185 walk out :cry: ( new timmer cost me $399+15%tax when i paid 5 mo ago :dizzy: )

4. Maitland Man

Maitland Man LawnSite Member

evry commercial product should have a one year.....don't they?:confused:

5. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Is this a 4 stroke engine on the trimmer? I just priced a carb for my Honda mower which is 6 years old and it was $40. How can a carb cost $90???? Kohler is getting up there but a trimmer costing that much?? Did you drop the unit and damage it or something, why isn't warranty covering this?

6. torontoyoman

from Toronto

Yes this trimmer is 4 stroke , Throttle cables holder sit on top of carb was broker , Dealer told can't just buy the plastic holder need to buy new Carb bcoz all is in one pcs and is not under warranty , I paid $ 185 is in CND . ( Again new trimmer i paid $399+tax CND 5mo ago , Only the holder was broker and cost me $ 185 CND ??? ;) ) I guess no more honda for me ...:nono: