1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

Honda's new 26" mower!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by afftandem, Oct 27, 2006.

1. afftandem

afftandem LawnSite Member

Just got the brochure...

Deep Deck! Double Blade Micro-cut! 7.5hp Honda engine (boasting more torque than other companies equally hp'ed engines)!! Xenoy deck (lighter than conventional decks)!!!! Unlike others, Made to Mulch!!! Just kidding, but you did get a little excited, didnt you?

2. afftandem

It would be nice. Apparently a 26" blade is tough to do... perhaps, a honda micro-cut system would work... decking just as important.

3. afftandem

Some Deep Decking.

4. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Why are you talking to your self.

5. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

how much? any web site adress? i need a walk behind for next year, my 2006 craftsman push is killing me on some hills, that looks like something neat, as long as it's under $1500.

6. Mr.Mow-It-All

Mr.Mow-It-All LawnSite Senior Member

Ah Yah just a little. As I was reading the first sentence I was thinking, oh sweet now I don't have to even contemplate that crappy exmark anymore. Thanks a lot!!! lol

7. jsf343

jsf343 LawnSite Bronze Member

ggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! you had me going for a second, I was thinking
    "wow! sounds like the best of everything right there!!":laugh: :laugh:

8. Chop Stuff Up

Chop Stuff Up LawnSite Senior Member

why dont they just do a 2-blade setup or something and mount the engine further back and kinda make it a cross between a WB and a push.