1. Trouble Finding PPE, Sanitizer, and Cleaning Supplies?

How can you get what you need for the safety of your crews? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

Hot Choppers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by weve, Jun 28, 2000.

1. weve

weve LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Central Illinois

Two new Dixie Chopper mowers were taken from an Illinois dealer last Fri night or Sat morning. One is a 72&quot; twin engine and the other is a 72&quot; with 25HP Kohler engine. If you become aware of any suspicious dealings, let me know by e-mail. <p>----------<br>Larry<br>

2. JJ Lawn

JJ Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Only if they ask too much for them. :) just kidding.<p>You might post the serial numbers if you have them. Might be helpful. You never know?<p>I can see it now.....Thief caught selling hot mower, nabbed by lawnsite.com member.<p><br>Jim<br>

3. Grasscape Inc

Grasscape Inc LawnSite Member

I think the 72&quot; twin motor passed me on 75 south last night.<br>:)<p><p>&lt;font size=&quot;1&quot;&gt;Edited by: Grasscape Inc<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: Grasscape Inc

4. OP
    OP
    weve

weve LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Central Illinois

As of this afternoon the stolen Dixie Choppers have not been located. Here are the VIN numbers. Twin engine model XXW4000--VIN 00-24284. Model XXW2500 which is actually a 2503 Model--VIN 00-25553.<p>----------<br>Larry<br>