1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DAMN! Is it just me or was it hotter than hell today?:blob2:

I went through 2 shirts!

· Banned
13,159 Posts
man, we cut 12 lawns by 1:20, and im tellin you, i was fried, just plain cooked. it was bad. could have done a few more, but i felt like i was on fire, and quit.

· Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah bobby, I had to quit at 3:00, just too hot, only cut one yard today its huge and takes me 2 hours to mow with a rider, 1hour of push mowing, and 1 1/2 hours of trimming, not to mention I had to put round-up down his long driveway, so I just couldn't go on! DOne for the day!:cool:

· Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This may sound dumb, but why? what will it do? I don't know much about weed control, Is it unaffective in heat?

· Registered
11,352 Posts
It was brutal here in NJ today...3 H's...hazy, hot , and humid. I came home around 3:30 and actually fell asleep on the couch for an hour and a half after being on our first lawn at 7:00. Haven't done that in ages...

· Registered
2,244 Posts
How about 106 in Kansas City. Just about every town around here is on water restrictions due to less that 1/2 " rain since end of June. Over 100 degrees 6 days in a row. You guys got it good.

· Banned
485 Posts
Originally posted by Tim Canavan
I'll trade your kind of hot for my kind of hot here in Houston. What do you say? I sure wouldn't want your winters though.
I agree with you 100%:blob2: :blob2: :blob2: That is what your but feels like here in the south.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.