1. Ask the Expert TODAY!
    Learn how to do more with less when it comes to your fertilization services. Gather your top questions about fertilization and nutrient management and join the live Ask the Expert event hosted by Koch Turf & Ornamental TODAY at 12-2 p.m. ET in the Fertilizer Application forum .

Dismiss Notice

Hourly labor rate

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by JasonPC, Feb 28, 2000.

1. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Homer,<p>Half-acre lots bring $35 here, takes myself 35-40 min to mow trim blow and go. Less if I have others adjacent to, or within walking distance, which is usually the case.<p>Make it a habit to get the neighbors lawn also, esp if its a 1/2 ac or less, its the load/unload/travel time which will nickel and dime you to death.<p>Bill

2. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Hey Bill, I have 2 &quot;threesomes&quot; and 4 &quot;doubles&quot; The rest are scattered out all over the place. I have done the triple, with help, in 45 minutes in & out. Thats where you make the money my man!!! $105.00 in 45 minutes, I'll take it all day long! The doubles are a cake walk as well. <p>Its every man for himself out there, its a jungle. Tighten your bootstraps boys, were fixin' to kick a$$ and take names! <p>I'm sorry, got a little carried away there. Must be this weather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<p>I got it baaaaaaadddddddd<p>Homer