1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

How about this mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by redoak77, Mar 13, 2005.

1. redoak77

redoak77 LawnSite Senior Member

2. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

Its made to look like a Scag to fool people. Thats a cheap Chinese made mower. It has a name brand engine and transmission and thats it. I would stay away from it because it would be very hard to impossible to get parts for. You'd be better off to save your money and go with a good 36" mower and not a chinese look a like. Thats just my opinion.

3. jpmako

jpmako LawnSite Senior Member

Actually the place that manufactures and sells them is about a mile from my house. They are very easy to get parts for. I have used them and they cut pretty good.
    Here is a link to the website
    www.landscapersupply.com

Jason

4. Carolina Cutter

Carolina Cutter LawnSite Senior Member

Yep thats a Landscaper's Supply mower. I think it is the same as the Bradley. I also think, been awhile since I looked, that is close to waht they sell for new.

5. beransfixitinc

beransfixitinc LawnSite Senior Member

Hmm.. I see they list Redmax products on their website with a price that is FOB (i'll assume frieght on board) or whatever it stands for. I wonder if Redmax makes a special exception for them, since Redmax power products are not supposed to be shipped boxed to the end consumer..

6. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

its a belt drive with a peerless trans and a kawasaki engine, The rest is just metal, seems like a good deal to me.

7. cutrite

cutrite LawnSite Member

I paid 1899$ for the bradley 48" walkbehind. I don't think it's a good deal especially if you have to pay for shipping. :D

8. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

For about the same price they're asking you can get a hydro. Look at the Quick 36 link at the top of this page.

9. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Just for the record Landscaper Supply has been bought out and is now Landscaper Pro. Landscaper Pro is based in Jasper Indiana.