1. Maintaining Company Culture During Stressful Times

How do you maintain a positive company culture during a time of social distancing, economic uncertainty, and health worries? Click here to learn more.

Dismiss Notice

How are you accepting credit cards prepay

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Jasburrito, Mar 11, 2019.

1. OP
    OP
    Jasburrito

Jasburrito LawnSite Senior Member

She said they would be printed in Ann Arbor. And the girl i met lives in grand rapids and worked in an office.Its per printed on both sides. Think thats fair. But i guess your trying to say i am a dumb a$$. Great.

2. BigJlittleC

BigJlittleC LawnSite Fanatic
    from Chicago

For small batch printing that's not out of line per shirt. Not the cheapest but I've seen higher prices.

hort101 likes this.
  3. Oxmow

Oxmow LawnSite Bronze Member

Not saying you are a dumb... I do get mine printed locally and i order a dozen at a time and with a large logo on the back and smaller chest logo on the front in two colors on a dri-fit t-shirt i'm in the 8-10$ range.

4. kemco

kemco LawnSite Gold Member

If you don't mind a ewing irrigation logo (I buy some of my chems through them) usually run once a year a deal on shirts. I think there was a minimum 12 per order but they ran me $6 a shirt. You get a choice of Heather grey or neon yellow.
    IMG_20190312_181325.jpg

hort101 likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    Jasburrito

Jasburrito LawnSite Senior Member

I got tan shirts with green lettering. I did not want the design to be confusing. Your shirts look great. So every mower i want to buy has been sold. But i just found this one. I only wanna do smaller yards. Is this maybe ok? Gonna meet him tomorrow. https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/grd/d/lowell-scag-mower/6824069929.html thanks (for my personal yard and maybe some accounts. More of a hobby. And i wanna get my 12 year old son out working to save money to buy a car. Ya i got him a shirt. He would just do mostly nothing. I will keep him far from danger.)

Last edited: Mar 12, 2019
  6. BigJlittleC

from Chicago

I always hate it when they can't even wait for the machine to dry. It's not like a wet machine looks any nicer.

7. kemco

kemco LawnSite Gold Member

Maybe it gives it that "new mower look and smell"? As opposed to dust, dirt and dog poop? Nah I really don't know either and it is odd that so many list them that way.

8. BigJlittleC

from Chicago

It comes off to me as either your hiding something or the mower needs all the help it can to sell.

kemco likes this.
  9. Oxmow

Oxmow LawnSite Bronze Member

Dry gives that chalky dirty look while wet is shiny...its a cerebral thing