How are you accepting credit cards prepay

OP
J

Jasburrito

LawnSite Senior Member
She said they would be printed in Ann Arbor. And the girl i met lives in grand rapids and worked in an office.Its per printed on both sides. Think thats fair. But i guess your trying to say i am a dumb a$$. Great.

Oxmow

LawnSite Bronze Member
Not saying you are a dumb... I do get mine printed locally and i order a dozen at a time and with a large logo on the back and smaller chest logo on the front in two colors on a dri-fit t-shirt i'm in the 8-10$ range.

kemco

LawnSite Gold Member
If you don't mind a ewing irrigation logo (I buy some of my chems through them) usually run once a year a deal on shirts. I think there was a minimum 12 per order but they ran me $6 a shirt. You get a choice of Heather grey or neon yellow.
IMG_20190312_181325.jpg

OP
J

Jasburrito

LawnSite Senior Member
I got tan shirts with green lettering. I did not want the design to be confusing. Your shirts look great. So every mower i want to buy has been sold. But i just found this one. I only wanna do smaller yards. Is this maybe ok? Gonna meet him tomorrow. https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/grd/d/lowell-scag-mower/6824069929.html thanks (for my personal yard and maybe some accounts. More of a hobby. And i wanna get my 12 year old son out working to save money to buy a car. Ya i got him a shirt. He would just do mostly nothing. I will keep him far from danger.)

Last edited:

BigJlittleC

LawnSite Fanatic
I got tan shirts with green lettering. I did not want the design to be confusing. Your shirts look great. So every mower i want to buy has been sold. But i just found this one. I only wanna do smaller yards. Is this maybe ok? Gonna meet him tomorrow. https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/grd/d/lowell-scag-mower/6824069929.html thanks (for my personal yard and maybe some accounts. More of a hobby. And i wanna get my 12 year old son out working to save money to buy a car. Ya i got him a shirt. He would just do mostly nothing. I will keep him far from danger.)
I always hate it when they can't even wait for the machine to dry. It's not like a wet machine looks any nicer.

kemco

LawnSite Gold Member
Maybe it gives it that "new mower look and smell"? As opposed to dust, dirt and dog poop? Nah I really don't know either and it is odd that so many list them that way.

BigJlittleC

LawnSite Fanatic
Maybe it gives it that "new mower look and smell"? As opposed to dust, dirt and dog poop? Nah I really don't know either and it is odd that so many list them that way.
It comes off to me as either your hiding something or the mower needs all the help it can to sell.

Oxmow

LawnSite Bronze Member
Dry gives that chalky dirty look while wet is shiny...its a cerebral thing