Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its that time where I am soon going to need a new mower to join my equiptment line. So I was wondering to all you guys who have "Better" mowers, what do you think of em'? If you have had a scag or exmark, did you like their performance better? I was thinking about a new exmark and got quoted $7,500 for a turf tracer hydro 52'' /w striper & bagger. Better mowers are cheaper, but is the performance better in the dually? Is their product worth buying. Maybe a new Rider.......HMM. Any input appreciated! Thanks.

·
Registered
4,830 Posts
I have never owned one of their mowers yet but from what I have read on here they are very wll like and a good mower for the money. The new dually they have come out with is the new hot topic right now.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I have a superduty 36" and to be honest even though its not the dually hydro it sure is a great machine, i mean it is as well built as any mower on the market stregnth wise and other then losing a few cotter pins off my front caster it has been 100% lights out and cuts and stripes awsome and i dont even use a striping kit!

·
Registered
971 Posts
I have a superduty 36" and to be honest even though its not the dually hydro it sure is a great machine, i mean it is as well built as any mower on the market stregnth wise and other then losing a few cotter pins off my front caster it has been 100% lights out and cuts and stripes awsome and i dont even use a striping kit!
you might have them on backwards the pin needs to go in from the front ...

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Hmmm... that caster is a bit thin on the better mower.... compared to my lesco its almost half the size. But you said vintage that all you've had problems with?:confused:
YES TRUST ME ITS BUILT LIKE A SHERMAN TANK. I would not hesitate to buy another especially the dually and you cant ask for better service or a better company to deal with they always treat me great when ever i need anything and to be honest my quick stripes better then my 60"

·
Registered
1,331 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Ive seen most of your responses about Quick and you sound an awful-lot like someone who works for Better. I dont trust your input :laugh:
LOL.....well come on up to OHIO and see for yourself.
You don't have to trust me ..you can try them for yourself and then make an educated decision.

·
Registered
5,912 Posts
If you are getting a new new you should probably get the dually I like mine and they seem to be built very strong!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.