How are you hanging/storing your chainsaws in enclosed trailers?

Killavolt

LawnSite Member
I just picked up a beastly 7'x18' trailer and it holds my equipment nicely, although it was stuffed in there hurriedly, I'm working on the organization now.
Let me preface this by saying that I'm basically out of money for any fancy options like Rack'em racks, because I was going to buy 4 of those for my saws.

So I'm just curious how you guys are transporting your saws in your enclosed trailers, as I have 3 saws and a set of hedge trimmers that I don't want flying around all over the place.

Bucky63

LawnSite Member
I boght a storage shelf at lowes and put in front of trailer. They are adjustable and have all mine on that with bungy cords holding them.

OP
K

Killavolt

LawnSite Member
I boght a storage shelf at lowes and put in front of trailer. They are adjustable and have all mine on that with bungy cords holding them.
I should've mentioned I have a V nose trailer, and a wheelbarrow up front for right now.

I'm in the process of getting my equipment hung up and organized cause right now it's mostly just shoved in the trailer.

I cannot find the type of hooks I want though, to use for a track wall type system.

justanotherlawnguy

LawnSite Bronze Member
i used to have a v nose trailer and we built a double decker shelf to fill the entire v nose. basically a v nose shaped shelf. held saws and hedge clippers real nice!!

agm

LawnSite Senior Member
1029192002.jpg
1029192004_HDR.jpg
1029192003.jpg
1029192003a.jpg

Bought the hangars at Home Depot. They work great. Ive been using them for years. The trailer is a V-Nose as well.

ggb6259

LawnSite Senior Member
Last edited: