1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

how big??

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Mowerboy04, Apr 24, 2006.

1. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

hey guys how big of a trailer do i need to get a 52in ztr and a 60in ztr and also a 36" walk behind? i'm thinking about getting a enclosed trailer
    thanks
    alex

2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I would say 16ft. This will give you some extra room for a 21 and for baggers or velkes or what ever!

3. Drew Gemma

Drew Gemma LawnSite Bronze Member

16 ft will work but if you have bagging units on the z then no way. I have an 18 and i have a 52in wb with sulky 52inch z with bagger 2 21's and I can barely fit a 52inch stander on there

4. rfed32

rfed32 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Hatboro

i would say 16 with the rest of the guys....measure the lengths of it all and then u will know....add on a few in. to each jst to be safe

5. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

20 Ft i would say, mine is the perfect size to fit another rider.

6. OGM_Mows

OGM_Mows LawnSite Member

I go 20 foot. Gives you something to grow into and also means you're not tripping over things. Correct if I am wrong, but if you move into say two full size lazer's with baggers is like 8 feet a piece.

7. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

A friend of mine has a 15 foot enclosed with racks in the front and we can never get my 52" and his 60" and then his 36" on...then he has a 18' open and that is a little better but im sure you would be ALOT happier with a 20'

8. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

My bad i meant 16'