How can this be fixed?

Crazy 4 grass

LawnSite Fanatic
I'm not piling on. I'm merely pointing out that we have to take responsibility for our actions. In this case it sounds like most likely the original poster is going to take care of the problem.

You do realize that these threads are read potentially by hundreds of people both now and in the future? Not everything stated is necessarily directed towards the one or two individuals who are currently involved in the thread.

hal

LawnSite Fanatic
It never helps to condemn a person to the mistake already admitted to, never, that is piling on guilt, the title was what do I do now to fix it, not what mistake I made. I have used ground clear like this, never have had it flow into grass, never. It maybe something else, so a soil test is best, but I would still get some rye on it asap....

OP
FitzRightYardServices

FitzRightYardServices

LawnSite Senior Member
If you are just a lawn guy then you have no business applying Ortho ground clear or any other chemicals.

Either be willing to accept the consequences good or bad with applying chemicals with applying the chemicals, but you can't have it both ways brother.
My response was to RigglePLC about growing grass indoors. I stated earlier that I have no issue with being honest and owning my mistake. Myself and the owner just wanted some clarity as to what the issue was.

OP
FitzRightYardServices

FitzRightYardServices

LawnSite Senior Member
No. Looks like the gaps in boarder along the bed edges was sprayed.
With the wind carrying it out into lawn .
Nope. Spot sprayed beds only when the weeds were to small to pull by hand. I never spray during rain, rain in the forecast or any kind of wind blowing. Just like I stated before even Ortho is confused after I spoke to them and sent the pictures in.

Crazy 4 grass

LawnSite Fanatic
My response was to RigglePLC about growing grass indoors. I stated earlier that I have no issue with being honest and owning my mistake. Myself and the owner just wanted some clarity as to what the issue was.
Yeah I saw that later on in the day. But by the time I realized what you had been actually referring to, is was too late to go edit my posts. I mistakenly had thought you were saying that to try to get out of rectifying the situation and that was incorrect on my part, sorry about that.

OP
FitzRightYardServices

FitzRightYardServices

LawnSite Senior Member
I did some seeding last week and went by to look at the areas and this is what I saw.
I did not kill the lawn after all. I did some more seeding today in other areas
5E1CA297-7E8E-45F5-8CDC-ABB402BD9800.jpeg
so we will see what happens in a week.
484DBED5-4636-4DD4-BCDE-130BDAE0648C.jpeg

Top Forums