Lawn Care Forum banner

How can you compete with BRICKMAN

10K views 51 replies 30 participants last post by  lawnboy 
#1 ·
customers seem to be so happy and are reluctant to recieve competitive bids. Do these guys blow the prop. mgrs, free plants, snow and ls care. What's there secret. I know the huge commercial lease properties are out of question at this point but somethings got to give. I live at one of there sites and they won't tell me prices and only said they were on a 3yr agreement, and have used there company for 12yrs. I'm sick of those ugly brown trucks

#52 ·
Lakewood was actually owned by Steve Brickman, a very nice guy I might add. He sold off the division by us to the Brickman group. I'm not sure if he sold his Detroit location. I will say they are cheap. I got a copy of one of there condos that they do here with nothing else in the area, and It was real low. I actually have a high school friend that works for them now, and they are getting into doing baseball fields for pro stadiums, and minor league. He does one in New York. Around here they are only really interested in the HUGE acounts, not my market. They do Whirlpool and i believe Fiezer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.