1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

How Cool Would it Be If..

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by Landscape89, Aug 18, 2006.

1. Landscape89

Landscape89 LawnSite Member

Manufacturers for Backpack Blowers and Walk Behind Blowers made Cupholders right on the side of the machine. Nice Hot Chocolate or Hot Coffee on a Cold Fall Day.. or Cold Gatorade/Water in the Spring/Summer. Do you guys think this would be a good idea??
    :drinkup:

2. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

i think it would be a way to charge more for a useless option. please cease and desist before they read your post and we're paying for this crap on next years models :) *trucewhiteflag*

3. westwind

westwind LawnSite Senior Member

no.:dizzy:

4. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

i think a nice option, something that you pay extra for if you want but don't have to add, would be a cooler. like those 12v coolers that would keep a beverage cold while mowing. i know ZTR users would have a hard time using this, but this is one way that a tractor is better, only one hand required to use.

5. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Extra weight, extra money and more crap to break. No thanks, JMO

6. hughmcjr

hughmcjr LawnSite Member
    from Oregon

Why not add a remote while at it.

7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

A good idea? Yeah, I LOVE dust covered hot chocolate in the morning!

8. Littleriver1

Littleriver1 LawnSite Senior Member

What is the spanish word for cup holder?

9. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

They have cup holders on some ZTR's....trust me they hold nothing, first bump and the drink and contents fly out...

10. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

As if I haven't spilled enough soda in my pickup in the past, all I need is a way to spill soda on myself...