1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

How do you get banned?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by LawnMower, Mar 27, 2004.

1. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

Thank you very much!

Now, I need to go work on a tan! Need to quit using the kitchen tongs to reach for the mail. I shall no longer be the mighty whitey... later, I'm goin out for some fresh air and rays... better not forget my SPF 75, don't wanna get burnt.... but, I guess that defeats the purpose. :)

I have never even tried smoking in my entire life but I eat like a horse... still only 5'8" 150 lbs. They say it could catch up with me .. closing in on 30 years old, guess I better start thinking about getting old. ugh.

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

OOOOHHHH The Tan:cool: Well i'm 43 and never been kissed:eek: Guess i better start thinking too:p

John

600resized500.jpg

3. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

LMAO ... most pictures are worth a thousand words, but that ones worth .....

4. John Gamba

from ct

I always knew it was your favorite! .
    John

5. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

re Gamba pic

What ya know 3 HAMS HAHAHAHA

6. grasswhacker

grasswhacker LawnSite Gold Member

Charles, you look pretty good in pink sunglasses and red bandana. You seem a bit addicted to the lipstick though.

7. John Gamba

from ct

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Hi charles!!!!!!!

John

8. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

BUt my outfit does go well with your deep dark tan HAHAHAHA