• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

How do you know when it is time to BUY a PERMA GREEN SPREADER?

ECLC

LawnSite Member
I am seriously considering buying one of these spreaders.
I am currently using Lescos push spreader, but this is taking way to much time and is killing our guys in the middle of the summer.
Thanks for any help.

rob1325

LawnSite Senior Member
Once you try one you will know. If you have work for it , then try one out. Also, it will be a time saver for you and your guys. I have three of them and they are great!

OP
E

ECLC

LawnSite Member
The Lesco spreader does not look as well belt to me as the perma green spreader.
The perma green spreader looks like a lot of stainless steel was used to construct the unit.
I dont mind buying one for what they cost, I just want to make sure it would be a good investment.
Thanks for the replys.

Grassmechanic

LawnSite Silver Member
No PG for me. I enjoy the exercise I get pushing a spreader.

trophytkr

LawnSite Member
I bought my first perma green unit last year. The new supreme unit. I can do granular or liquid at a rate of 3000 square feet per minute. At times last year i was making 100 dallars an hour. If you have enough properties close together this is possible. Will never go back to a push spreader. Granulars work better for fertilizers slower releise longer lasting but liquids work alot better for weed control. You have the best of both worlds! Go for it!!:)