I am about spun with the prices and am making my final decisions shortly. I guess I am looking for a little reassurance on the decision making process. I can store up to 3 trailers so storage is not a concern. Do you base you decision on A/I per 1,000 -- N / 1,000 -- terms -- length of price lock or a combination of these. I am using dimension and am basing my decision on the AI of the bag. But we are also trying to keep our N at about 3/4 of a pound per 1,000 as well. I have vendors A & B that are within pennies of each other at 3/4 of a pound of N and .21 AI per 1,000 per season. But vendor A will guarantee pricing (in writing until June 1 -- Vendor B will only lock until the end of Feb) both have terms. I have vendor C that is $17 cheaper per acre based on AI at .4 lbs / 1,000 per season but only giving me 1/2 lb of N. (Locked until the end of Feb. but no terms.) I have thrown out the per bag price as you should b/c I have a $7 spread on the per bag pricing. Vendor C being the highest bag price but lowest per A price. (this vendor is also an organic based supplier, another plus) I am going to make my decision on the A/I and worry about the N later in the year. Yes, we need to have a higher A/I due to crabgrass pressure in our area. Am I just overthinking this or is this an easy decision?