How do you pros deal with dog poop?

Discussion in 'Lawn Care Business Management' started by Jayden Stocks, May 9, 2018.

1. xxl

xxl LawnSite Senior Member
    from MO

easy either they clean it up or i clean it up for 50 bucks plus cutting or they find someone else. I am not walking around in dog poop. Its easy to clean up you stupid fat slob owners

THIESSENS TLC and greennola like this.
  2. T1UP

T1UP LawnSite Member

I pick it up and put it by their front door.

wjjones, MNLawns and greennola like this.
  3. greennola

greennola LawnSite Member

I've mow around it now. Then go back with the trimmer and make the perimeter extra short so it is extra noticeable. "You missed a spot..."

"Yep."

THIESSENS TLC likes this.
  4. MNLawns

MNLawns LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from MN

we cut around it... I ain't getting dog crap in my nice new trailer.

THIESSENS TLC and greennola like this.
  5. wjjones

wjjones LawnSite Senior Member

Dont forget your brown paper bag, and lighter.

6. T1UP

T1UP LawnSite Member

That would be funny.

wjjones likes this.
  7. THIESSENS TLC

THIESSENS TLC LawnSite Senior Member

Just dropped 2 clients this year because of dog crap. I will no longer take on clients that own dogs. It’s alwAys a pain. They don’t respect the lawn maintenance guy...so get rid of them. Work always pops up when you least expect it. Don’t be afraid to let them go because you have bills to pay....you’ll get a replacement. Believe me, it’s not worth the headache, the headache of scraping it off your tires or shoes, or hitting it with your trimmer, tracking it into your enclosed trailer or truck....oh not to mention when you do run it over and pick it up with your blades, don’t forget..you still gotta clean the underside of your deck frequently. Dump them fast! You won’t regret it!

hort101 likes this.