• PPP The Second Time Around
    The Emergency Coronavirus Relief Act of 2020 passed in December contained $284 billion for the renewed Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Click here to read the article.

How do you spell relief? P-E-E-B-U-C-K-E-T

stick9

LawnSite Senior Member
After purchasing an enclosed trailer, it became quickly apparent that the BEST feature was a secluded place to PEE!! Instead of having to wait for a place where there happens to be a restroom (business or someones bushes) .. NOW, we can just go in the big green bucket!! THE PEE BUCKET!!! Of COURSE it is emptied all the time .. and once a week, it is bathed in bleach .. anyone else find this GREAT feature?!?

[Side-note ... Last week, someone didn't empty the bucket.. and just happened to move it under where the blower tubes are. Without noticing, I started the blower. Pee ALL over me!!!! That was the closest to puking I have been without actually puking. MAN was it bad!! You HAVE to make sure to empty the bucket!]

STiCk-ninE

Runner

LawnSite Fanatic
That's exactly what I was thinking, Eric! Here we go again!

Acute Cut

LawnSite Senior Member
STICK9:

Please refer to the thread "Peein in the bushes"

All your deep questions can be answered there.
Have fun reading!

Five Star Lawn Care LLC

LawnSite Bronze Member
ive found that my leaf topper comes in mighty handy when nature calls. if not the bushes are a great spot, or even the wheelwell of the truck.

OP
stick9

stick9

LawnSite Senior Member
I didn't know someone already created such a topic. I'm a bit disappointed that someone beat me to the punch .. I guess I'll have to do a bit of backtracking and read what has already been said!

sTiCK-9