1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

How Everyone Would Bid This???

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Scape Sculptor, Apr 3, 2000.

1. Scape Sculptor

Scape Sculptor LawnSite Member

I am interested in seeing how you guys would bid this out at.I give you the stats, you reply with your prices. <br>Mowing, 12609 sqft.<br>Aeration.<br>Fert.<br>Beds, 2950 sqft.<br>Power edge walks, 158 lin.ft.<br>390 lin.ft. hand edge beds.<br>General Spring clean up, alot of leaf debris in beds.<br>Just like to know what everyone will do. I'll tell you how I did at the end.<br>Thanks guys, Dan

2. Jason

Jason LawnSite Senior Member

I'd do that job for $435. But tough to say without seeing it. Especially on the cleanup part.

3. Scape Sculptor

Jason, Don't forget there is weekly mowing involved. Is the $435 for the cleanup and edging only or would you include the aeration and the entire seasons mowing in the $435. There is allot of leaf debris.

4. Jason

My bid is for 1 time cleanup, 1 time fert app, 1 time aeration, and 1 time mow.

5. Scape Sculptor

Jason, can I ask what are you basing as your hourly rate? Thanks

6. Scape Sculptor

Hey, everyone, I am not asking you how to bid this. I know how, and already have bidded it and lost it. I gave everyone the stats to see how you would price it. I am not a lowballer and probally loosing to the lowballers or just cheap customers. I am sure seeing my share. Please work it, I know itis a busy time of the year. Thanks, Dan

7. Jason

Scape,<p>My breakdown on this is: Mowing $40, Fert $50, aeration $105, cleanup $240.