• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

how long did u study for the test?

bobbygedd

LawnSite Fanatic
how long did u guys study for the pest test? my friends took the test, one studied 6 months, the other studied 2 months

OP
B

bobbygedd

LawnSite Fanatic
you know , i'm gonna report u to a moderator, that's abusive behavior

Mscotrid

LawnSite Bronze Member
I looked over the manuals for a hour or two. I mostly relied on my experience I learned over the years and asking questions. I passed test in 3 different states using this technique.

grassredneck

LawnSite Member
I studied off and on for appr 4 days and then crammed for 2 days prior to the actual test;passed on the 1st attempt -I'd been in the business for some time so it wasn't too bad

Ric

LawnSite Fanatic
Reading the replies here does say much for your State tests. Maybe That is why I see so many Question here that I feel a Certified Operator should know. Now Florida is Famous for having the Hardest test in the nation. However Florida is also the Bug Capital of the Nation. Fungus and fertilizer are also an issue here. Our sandy soil does not hold chemical very well.

Think People before you admit your tests are toooo easy. What does that say about you chosen professions.