1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

How many accounts

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by ChevHayes, Aug 11, 2010.

1. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Im at 17 accounts as of now.

2. Tanum

Tanum LawnSite Member

We maintain about 200 acres per week covered by 72 accounts. Mowers used are
    Ransomes Parkway: cylinder mower
    Amazone Profihopper: flail collector
    Shibaura cm364: flail mulcher
    numerous smaller machines
    Driving Toyota Hilux
    Vauxhall Movano
    Mitsubishi Canter

3. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

I love reading and then looking up the gear used overseas. Makes some of our stuff look like Ryobi.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Patriot Services

Patriot Services LawnSite Fanatic

I look back a short 2.5 years ago and never would have thought I would be 5 times the size with 7 full time and 2 partimers. Offering 7 different service divisions.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. inzane

inzane LawnSite Silver Member

25 mowing accounts 40 spraying accounts and a long ways to go. I had around 35 mowing but I got rid of some of the stuff that was far out, slow pays, and a few bi-weeklies that were getting to hard to manage EOW.

6. jsslawncare

jsslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Spring this year I started out with 78. I had a hospital stay in May/June and after the smoke cleared I'm at about 48 now and couldn't be happier.

7. KODAKMOWING99

KODAKMOWING99 LawnSite Member

65 accounts,10 commercial,55 residential plus I have a few will calls I don't really count just use to fill in here and there.but its double what I did last year takes me 4 to 5 days a week to get all that mowed and theres always extra work like trimming, cleanup, etc.im hoping to double again next year a boxtruck or lawncare truck will be in the works for sure.

8. Snyder's Lawn Inc

Snyder's Lawn Inc LawnSite Platinum Member

I first posted on this thread in 2011 I was at 75 now at 58 and making more money then I did with 75

9. andersman02

andersman02 LawnSite Senior Member

we have about 2500 spray customers, 300 aeration jobs sp/fall, 55 maint customers, 5k/week landscape installs

Been around 35 years, started maintenance 3 years ago, landscaping this year

3 full time employees, 7 seasonal employees

10. Utah Lawn Care

Utah Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

This is my first year. I do this on the side. I am finishing with 19 weekly and 2 bi-weekly averaging $30/week. My biggest is 17k square feet, and smallest 1k.