How many miles out of tundra?

GravelyGuy

LawnSite Silver Member
My 07 had 40k when I traded it. It had a new tailgate, tailgate cables, window motor, front rotors(warped), air vent, and a new front grill, wheel caps, and engine cover due to corrosion/chipping. All under warranty. When I removed my air bags off the rear before trading, the frame was also starting to bend.
Posted via Mobile Device

chips17

LawnSite Member
You can put a lot of miles on real quick when the POS doesnt have working brakes...

ashgrove landscaping

LawnSite Gold Member
I put 235,000 on my 96 t-100 and I pulled a 6.5x12 trailer with a 61" ZTR and walk behind for 5 yrs. Then sold it for $3250. It's still driving around and running strong. Best truck I've ever had so far. I just wanted a 3/4 ton for plowing and easier towing.

2stroked

LawnSite Senior Member
I put 235,000 on my 96 t-100 and I pulled a 6.5x12 trailer with a 61" ZTR and walk behind for 5 yrs. Then sold it for $3250. It's still driving around and running strong. Best truck I've ever had so far. I just wanted a 3/4 ton for plowing and easier towing.
I have a t100 also great truck, I just wish it was 4x4
Posted via Mobile Device

oomph

LawnSite Member
Personally, I love my old 2001 Ford F250 Super Duty Diesel.
The 7.3 engine is a work horse.

That said, I've owned Toyota's in the past and have an appreciation for them as well. Every Toyota that I've owned has been reliable.