1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

How many of you worked today?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Cheesedawg1, Nov 27, 2003.

1. Cheesedawg1

Cheesedawg1 LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Well I know many of you have families and everything, but I am curious to know if any of you went out to do any lawns or leafs? I did 3 leaf jobs because I am out of school. What about you guys??

2. locutus

locutus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NC

There was no way in this world I was going to work today. I need a break. Funny thing though, the guy I hired to extend my driveway asked me if he could do the excavation and set the forms today. I explained to him (in spanish) that this was not a good day to begin working. He is Mexican, so I think he didn't realize the significance Thanksgiving represents to most Americans. Its on for tommorrow though.

3. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

worked part time on med unit today, couldn't pass up the holiday pay

4. Black Water

Black Water LawnSite Senior Member

No FREAKING way!

Know when to say when.;)

5. Jusmowin

Jusmowin LawnSite Senior Member

Yea I HAD to work today due to the fact that I had truck problems early tuesday so I was pretty behind. If it wasnt for being behind I wouldnt of been working, but you gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes!

6. qualitylandscaping

qualitylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Yep I worked today... Worked the stomach muscles!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinkup: :drinkup: :cool2: :waving:

7. Ron Greenwood Jr

Ron Greenwood Jr LawnSite Member
    from IL

same here I am stuffed!

8. Stihl036pro

Stihl036pro LawnSite Member

YEa, I had to , My Meaf loader impeller cracked and I needed a New one. Dealship was awsome and got it back to me in a day. I worked until 12:00 I did not want to work at all but I had to

9. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

3.5 hours today. And about 3 hours for tomorrow.

10. Jim Feder

Jim Feder LawnSite Member

NOT US NO WAY:) :drinkup: :jester: