how many square feet of turf?

Discussion in 'Bidding, Estimating and Pricing' started by americanlawn, Dec 2, 2018.

1. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Address: 3408 Woodland Ave, 50266. Commercial property.

I know how much turf there is because I personally inspected the property & used a "measuring wheel". (I also spoke with the mowing company)
    How about bare dirt? Ground cover areas? Other "landscaping"? Heavy shade? Tree roots above ground? Severe slopes? "Mushy" soil due to adjacent residential sump pumps draining into this property? Time it takes to mow this property? (which I already know, cuz I'm just bidding on the apps). Type of equipment needed? Then there's heavy traffic, cuz the property is across from West Des Moines, Valley High School. What is the best time of day to treat this property? (due to lack of parking)
    You have the address, so please post your "expert measurement and application price".

Thanks in advance

2. KAZ

KAZ LawnSite Member

$200-$300 per cut.

3. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

Why did you start another thread instead of adding this to your online thread?

BTW, you never showed those dozens of sites that measured online at 80,000 sq ft but are actually 9,000.

4. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

because I'm stupid, and you are really smart

5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes LawnSite Fanatic

I'd be a fool to argue...

Mow-Daddy.com likes this.