How much do yal think im worth

tlawn86

LawnSite Member
Hey guys, i know there might be other post on here about this but couldn't't find them.

I just got hired for this new company and they want me to manage 2 crews (10 workers). The owners are just investors and they want me to run everything in the company including the accounting. I have 15 years of experience and license in irrigation. Now the investors want me to decide on a salary. If you have any questions let me know.

TNGrassCutter

LawnSite Bronze Member
I would think more than 60k, especially if they are not involved and you are running the show with 10 employees. That's a lot of headaches for only 60k, you can make that solo.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
T

tlawn86

LawnSite Member
How are the investors going to start up and have enough work for all? What about advertising and all?
Posted via Mobile Device
The two investers bought another lawn company out. Witch included 4 large city contracts and 62 commercial contracts. 2 trucks and trailer with all equipments. Also they kept the employees. Also there still in a process of buying out more companies.
Posted via Mobile Device

dKoester

LawnSite Gold Member
Doubt those investors have your best interest in mind. Be careful.

ashgrove landscaping

LawnSite Gold Member
Start at $150,000 !0 man crew can make $500,000/year at the least. Providing the work is there. It will basically be your company. They will be skimming off the top for free. It's win win for them so make it win win for you.

alexschultz1

LawnSite Bronze Member
:cool2:$200,000 plus benifits and a share of all extra profits.

$60,000 sounds fair, make sure you have full benefits.