1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

How much for smaller Exmarks?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by The Hokie Okie, Apr 25, 2004.

1. The Hokie Okie

The Hokie Okie LawnSite Member

I was wondering what the prices would be for the Lazer CT and and the Lazer Hp would be. I was also wondering how much they weigh compared to your walkbehinds?

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Hokie,

Thanks for the post. The CT will range in price between $5299 and $5999. The Lazer HP will range between $6499 and $7799 depending upon the cutting width and engine options.

For weight comparisons a 48" floating deck hydro walk behind will weigh around 600 lbs. and a 52" can weigh as much as 720 lbs. A 44" CT weighs 877 lbs and a 52" Lazer HP weighs 1044 lbs.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Thank you,

Terry

3. The Hokie Okie

The Hokie Okie LawnSite Member

Thankyou much I appreciate the info

4. billt02

billt02 LawnSite Member
    from Atlanta

OKIE,
    I just bought a CT about 3 weeks ago. Its a great lawnmower. I had a snapper with a 36 inch cut and it took me almost 2 hours to cut 1 3/4 acres. With the CT, it takes me about 30 MINUTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!And putting the time savings aside your yard will look totally different(for the better).

Gotta love the eX-factor

Billt02