Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
10,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we do this job every year, how long would it take you, and how much would u charge? 4 pics on the way.

Plant Window Property Building House

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Just for trimming and cleanup.. Probably 4hrs worth of labor.. $240 + drivetime + $50 haul charge for clippings if they cannot be left on site.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
4 man hours - $320
dump fee - $75

So in the neighborhood of $395

·
Banned
10,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
slackers. i did it in 27 minutes, and tripple cut the clippings before they fell to eliminate cleanup. if trimming bushes was a sport, they'd put my picture on a wheaties box

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
slackers perhaps. But I thought the idea was to answer what we would charge. I don't do any trimming for $40. 30 minutes at $80 per hour.

·
Registered
848 Posts
6 men, 1 foreman, 3 trucks, an accountant and a safety inspector. $2900. Oh wait.... this isn't gov work. 1.5 hours and $175.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
bobbygedd said:
slackers. i did it in 27 minutes, and tripple cut the clippings before they fell to eliminate cleanup. if trimming bushes was a sport, they'd put my picture on a wheaties box
hahahahahahaha.......sure.

thanks for the laugh.

·
Banned
10,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ProLawns said:
Why don't you apply some of your expertise to the lawn. :p
i'm tellin ya. this customer, nice guy, real nice guy and generous with the greenbacks, he cuts the front lawn, we cut the back, it's about the same size. he don't water, cuts it down to 1.5" every week, fertilizes 3x in spring and summer, and every year, late summer, gets hit with a fungus that wipes the lawn out. he won't let me touch the front, he'd rather me thatch/aerate/seed, every single fall.

·
Registered
274 Posts
If you did all those shrubs in 27 minutes by yourself, they didn't need trimming.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.