how much is this ISUZU NPR worth

stephen424

LawnSite Senior Member
local craigslist ad has this for sale, but no price listed. i have emailed the seller but haven't gotten a response yet. plus i'd like to know how much you'd consider paying for it.

**** 1998 Isuzu NPR landscape truck. New engine, new transmission with warranty, GM V-8 gas engine new. low miles only 94,000 miles on the truck. 16 ft dove tail bed - weedeater and shovel cage - fold down rear tailgate, power steering, automatic, tilt wheel, new bed paint, excellent tires, sharp interior, this truck drives and runs like new *****

the truck looks pretty clean judging by the few blurry craigslist pics

DaveWB

LawnSite Senior Member
local craigslist ad has this for sale, but no price listed. i have emailed the seller but haven't gotten a response yet. plus i'd like to know how much you'd consider paying for it.

**** 1998 Isuzu NPR landscape truck. New engine, new transmission with warranty, GM V-8 gas engine new. low miles only 94,000 miles on the truck. 16 ft dove tail bed - weedeater and shovel cage - fold down rear tailgate, power steering, automatic, tilt wheel, new bed paint, excellent tires, sharp interior, this truck drives and runs like new *****

the truck looks pretty clean judging by the few blurry craigslist pics
Idk what these cost new but he said "its only a third of the price of a new one." Should give you an idea of what hes asking. Looks pretty nice.

944own

LawnSite Bronze Member
I bought one similar about a month ago a 95 with 127k rebuilt motor for 3k but unfortunately had to have the transmission rebuilt in the first week so I have around 4800 in it and it is a solid truck and looks real similar to the one in the pic I dont think I would go over 5500 just my opinion good luck. Here is a pic of mine also I painted the bed on mine and that was about 80 in paint.

2011-12-15 09.24.44.jpg

muddywater

LawnSite Bronze Member
I sold my 00 model box truck for 10k with 130k miles on a gas motor. That truck looks to be in good shape. I would low ball and offer 7k
Wow you did good. I bought an 05 diesel super lawn truck with 100k miles for about the same price.

I would offer 5k and not a penny more... Not for a 98.
Posted via Mobile Device