How much roughly Charge for a Large commercial property around 42K square foot of grass

Discussion in 'Bidding, Estimating and Pricing' started by E-town, Jun 23, 2019.

1. E-town

E-town LawnSite Member

[​IMG]

Hey everyone, Im looking for a roughly idea how much you guys would charge to mowe a property like this. Give an estimate this morning Biweekly @ $300 CAD/ per cut Mulching ( trimming only Front building area where is the parking and i would use (2012 husqvarna mower. 22hp - 48 inch cut Riding Mower ) . Im new to this kind of large commercial property it would be a first for me so if i charge too much or not enought let me know please.

Appreciating all the help.

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
  2. Mow-Daddy.com

Mow-Daddy.com LawnSite Fanatic

$75 weekly, $95 bi weekly.

E-town and Greencuts518 like this.
  3. Andrew H

Andrew H LawnSite Silver Member

Why not 150 biweekly?

4. Jasburrito

Jasburrito LawnSite Member

I would prob charge $60/80 per cut. Looks like i would be done in 45 minutes?

5. OP
    OP
    E-town

E-town LawnSite Member

Thanks for your input. And how long roughly that would take you and what you would use for equipement ? Thx

6. OP
    OP
    E-town

E-town LawnSite Member

Thanks for your input, May i ask what kind of equipement deck inch you would use ?

7. OP
    OP
    E-town

E-town LawnSite Member

[​IMG]
    So at $200 CAD roughly biweekly cut for Let's say 45 minutes to 1 hours work on site. Thats the highest so far in the reply Of course i like this one better lol. But i want to drum up business so all those reply give me a good idea where to start on my next bid or to negociate with them if i heard from them again. Thanks a lot guys

8. Mowing monkey.

Mowing monkey. LawnSite Senior Member

Unless the bid was monthly and not per cut like you said I think it’s insanely expensive. With minimal trimming that looks like about an hours work. And you don’t get double as much on a EOW cut vs an every week cut. Maybe a little more but not double.

Mow-Daddy.com and E-town like this.
  9. OP
    OP
    E-town

E-town LawnSite Member

( per cut with a biweekly service Prepaid monthly )
    I was really not sure how much to charge to this kind of commercial, thats why the best for me was to ask here to you guys :) .

Now i just hope they ask me to negociate the rates so i would have a chance to drop the price. If not well, i will do better next time.

Thanks for your input, Appreciated

hort101 likes this.
  10. Andrew H

Andrew H LawnSite Silver Member

Oh ok, silly me