How much roughly Charge for a Large commercial property around 42K square foot of grass

MowDaddy

LawnSite Fanatic
Why not 150 biweekly?
Because bi weekly will not take twice as long. Mabby 25% longer.
No double cutting if they want eow.

And what would be the point of going eow if it costs exactly the same as just mowing it weekly ?
I don't think the property owner would like that deal.

Last edited:

Andrew H

LawnSite Gold Member
And what would be the point of going eow if it costs exactly the same as just mowing it weekly ?
Sounds like a great incentive to service the property weekly.

Not sure what the weath is like in Mini-soda, but in Michigan it’s raining at least twice a week, plus the sun, if you skip a week, the grass is pretty long.

MowDaddy

LawnSite Fanatic
Sounds like a great incentive to service the property weekly.

Not sure what the weath is like in Mini-soda, but in Michigan it’s raining at least twice a week, plus the sun, if you skip a week, the grass is pretty long.
I agree it would be long this time of yr.
We only do weekly mowing, come Aug if its hot and dry may skip a week here and there.

OP
E-town

E-town

LawnSite Member
Wait a minute...Usually guys like this want you to blow off the whole parking lot and all hard surfaces etc...That is a $ 300 to 400 account here in FL per month. ( weekly cuts ).
Thanks for your input :)

Insurance...employee work cars in the way...garbage..I been there lol
If i do the property on the weekend there is no one there. this is something i have ask them about their business schedule etc..
But Yeah my liability with wawanessa just got 100% increase with no claim at all. Its a new minimum of $1500 CAD or so per year starting august for me.

OP
E-town

E-town

LawnSite Member
Well no news on this bid LOL.... i understand now i was way too high .... Lesson learned it would have been a good start on large commercial property.