How much roughly Charge for a Large commercial property around 42K square foot of grass

Discussion in 'Bidding, Estimating and Pricing' started by E-town, Jun 23, 2019.

1. shriver187

shriver187 LawnSite Senior Member

we dont have time to pick up many more properties so we bid high in hopes we dont get them but if we do they are good paying jobs. i would definetly charge double for biweekly. harder on mower, harder on blades, likely will need to clean out after and if you dont double cut it will look like **** and reflect badly on you. i have been there before and had a customer want biweekly when we are in full grow season and i had to tell him it reflected badly on me if his business looked so bad. he told me that if i wanted to cut his grass that i would do it when he said. i replied with it looks like i dont cut your grass anymore then. thank you..

hort101 and E-town like this.
  2. Andrew H

Andrew H LawnSite Silver Member

Perhaps the other lawn guy was a better salesman? Price isn’t the only deciding factor.

E-town likes this.
  3. Grassfire205

Grassfire205 LawnSite Senior Member

If I have to blow off the all hard surfaces im wanting 200 a week if not ill mow 125 a week.

E-town likes this.