• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

How Much to Remove

I've got a client with 15 of these ornamental grasses to remove. What's a thought on the removal price for each? They are about 5ft in diameter on averag . Thanks!

20200306_152458.jpg

rclawn

LawnSite Silver Member
Ratchet strap at the base and pull them out with a mower or truck. $20 a pop plus disposal

kinneberg lawn service

LawnSite Senior Member
What kind of equipment do you have to use? It will take while by hand in sure. Do you knownof anyone who wants to split them sell them off? Just an after thought. Definately alot of work there would roughly say 200 to 300 or so. Not sure on your market rate but figured 20min each by hourly rate. If you have something to pull them out with chain an loader wont takw near that long.

rclawn

LawnSite Silver Member
I have a hard time seeing someone paying $500 to remove those. Make sure you bundle them up and it won’t be messy

Doc8406

LawnSite Fanatic
i believe that the last time those were discussed on this board, the rate determine was about 35.00 a piece plus your haul off fee..