1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

How much would these mowers be worth?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by dave80, Jul 20, 2004.

1. dave80

dave80 LawnSite Member

I have decided to look for a job after I graduate college next year, and I am just trying to plan ahead a little bit. My two mowers are as follows:

2002 Cub Cadet 48" gear drive walkbehind, 15 HP Kaw, around 225 hours, also have sulky and side bagger

2004 Exmark Lazer Z - 60" w/27 hp also has Exmark striping roller....probably have around 150-200 hours by the end of the season

I am not trying to sell this stuff. This is a hard decision for me to make and I still might change my mind. I am just looking to get an idea to see what kind of a ball park value they would have, so I can plan out my finances for the upcoming winter and the following spring. I know that for the Exmark especially, 200 hours is barely breaking the machine in, but I just wondered how much value the equipment would have lost. Please reply with any feedback that you might have.

Thanks,
    Dave

2. mike48114

mike48114 LawnSite Member

The Exmark would go for about $7,000.00 if you could find someone who needs one who dosent want to buy "new".